Monday, February 8, 2010

2.6.10 - Saturday

I am coming off the Warrior Diet for awhile. For the last year my weight has stayed the same, but my body composition continued to change. But as 2010 started, I actually am gaining weight. So I am going to switch up to see if a change will kick start my weight loss again. I take part of the blame by eating earlier, so I could eat with the entire family. So I was eating then 2 hrs later training. I should be training on an empty stomach. But spending quality time with my family is important! I will try the WD again after awhile off, so it will be a shock like it was in 2008 when i started. I am really looking forward to the 4 day nutrition cycle from Tacit commando.

Water & supplements
Brunch
1 rib and green beans/brocooli
Waterx5
coffeex4
Supper
salad
2 small burritos
2 tacos
waterx5
water and supplements

No comments: